Cheesy Bean Dip
1 tbsp canola oil
1 clove garlic, diced
1/2 white onion, diced
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp hot sauce
1can of Romano beans, drained and rinsed
1 oz extra old cheddar, shredded
3 tbsp cream cheese
1) Heat canola oil on medium heat in a sauce pan. Add onions and garlic. Saute until onions are clear. Add in coriander and cumin. Cook for another minute.
2) Add in beans and hot sauce. Reduce heat and mash beans until smooth or use an immersion blender.
3) Mix in cheeses. Stir till melted. Pour into a casserole dish.
4) In an oven heated at 375*F, cook bean dip until mixture is crusted on the top (about 15 minutes)
5) Serve immediately with corn chips and veggie sticks