Sweet Green Pea Soup
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 leek, diced (only white portion)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 20 oz (or two small bags) of fresh peas
- 1 box ready made low sodium vegetable stock
1) Saute onions and leek in a soup pot using olive oil on medium heat until leeks become translucent.
2) Add in parsley, oregano and basil. Saute for another minute.
3) Add in peas and vegetable stock. Stir until fully mixed.
4) Remove from heat and pour into blender. Puree smooth.
5) Return to stove and cook for another 5 minutes until heated all the way through.