Shrimp and Cauliflower Fried "Rice"
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/4 large white onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 head of cauliflower, diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1.5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp fish oil
- 2 eggs
- sriracha (optional)
- Heat oil in a large saute pan on medium high heat.
- Add in carrots, onion and garlic. Saute for 3-5 minutes until onions become opaque.
- Add in cauliflower and peas and saute another 3-5 minutes until the cauliflower begins to soften.
- Add in shrimp, soy sauce, ginger, chili flakes and fish oil. Continue to mix until the shrimp turn pink.
- Crack both eggs on top of mixture and with a fork gently beat the eggs. Then fold them into the mixture until everything is well coated.
- Serve warm with a little sriracha on top.