- 2 cups egg plant
- 1 garlic cloves, pureed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Heat oil in a fry pan on medium. Add in garlic and saute for about 1 minute. Add in eggplant and brown for about 3 minutes.
- Add in paprika, cumin and salt. Toss all ingredients so eggplant is completely coated. Saute for another 2-5 minutes.
- Add in balsamic vinegar and continue cooking until eggplant is cooked (should be less than 5 minutes).
- Remove eggplant from heat and let cool. Meanwhile, toss kale and tomatoes together.
- Top with eggplant and serve with your favorite creamy salad dressing.
Makes 4 servings