Almost Fat Free Chocolate Cupcakes
1 1/3 cup All-purpose flour
1/2 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Salt
1 Egg white
1 tbsp Oil
2/3 c Skim milk
3/4 cup Packed dark brown sugar
1/4 cup Cinnamon applesauce
Powdered sugar, optional
Preheat oven to 350F.
1) Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
2) Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, soda and salt.
3) In another bowl, beat the next six ingredients until combined, about 1 minute.
4) Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk until just combined (over mixing will ruin the batter).
5) Pour batter into muffin cups.
6) Bake 22-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
7) Remove cupcakes from pan; cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar, if