Goat Cheese and Egg Cups
1 large tomato, chopped
3 oz goat cheese
1 green onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped basil
12 slices whole wheat bread
1) Preheat your oven to 375*F
2) Lightly grease muffin tin
3) Press each slice of bread in to the tin to create little cups
4) In a bowl, whisk eggs until blended
5) Sprinkle in goat cheese, onions, basil and tomato. Mix well.
6) Fill each bread lined muffin cup with egg mixture
7) Bake in over for about 20 minutes until set
8) Serve warm
Makes 12 servings
Note: You can blend in any veggies and spices you like!