Parmesan Garlic Chive Popcorn
2 tbsp. olive oil
5 tbsp. popping corn
2 garlic cloves
3 tbsp. chopped chives
3 tbsp. low fat parmesan cheese
1) Heat oil on medium high heat on a sauce pot that you have the proper fitting lid for.
2) Chop garlic and toss into oil. Cook until starting to brown.
3) Toss in popcorn kernels and cover pot with lid.
4) Swish around pot (like jiffy pop...if you remember what that is). Popcorn will begin to pop. Remove from heat when time between pops is a couple of seconds to avoid burning.
5) Place popcorn in a large bowl with parmesan and chives already in the bottom.
6) Toss to coat.