Curried Kale Chips
- 1 bunch of kale (preferably dinosaur kale if you can find it)
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Indian Masala (a spice mix you can find at most grocery stores)
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Rinse kale and pat dry.
- Loosely chop kale into large pieces about 2 inches long.
- Place the kale in a bowl and drizzle on oil. Mix to coat kale pieces.
- Combine the salt and masala with the kale in the bowl. Toss until coated.
- Line the kale in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake kale for 10-15 minutes turning regularly to prevent burning.
- Once they are almost completely crisp but not burnt, turn off the heat in the oven and let it sit for another 10 minutes to allow them to dry out.
- Remove from oven and let completely cool.
Be sure to store any leftovers in an air tight container on the counter. As if there would be leftovers though!