Here is an easy recipe that will get your day started off right! The buckwheat can be made ahead of time, stored in the fridge and reheated if you need to save some time. The picture of the recipe below is with raspberries and cherries and it was delicious!
Buckwheat Berry Bowl
1) Bring two cups water to a boil in a sauce pot. Add in buckwheat. Reduce heat to simmer and let cook for about 20 minutes.
2) Meanwhile in a small bowl combine almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup.
3) Remove buckwheat once ready and divide between two bowls.
4) Pour half of milk mixture over each.
5) Top with strawberries and pumpkin seeds.