- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 shallots, diced
- 8 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 large bunch of kale
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Parmesan
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- Heat oil on medium in a large sauce pot and lightly brown garlic. Add in shallots and cook until translucent.
- Chop kale across into long ribbons, then into thirds to make large but manageable bite sized pieces.
- Add kale to pot and cook down for about 3 minutes. Add a little stock if it starts to burn.
- Add the remaining stock and increase heat to medium high.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, cheese, pepper and paprika.
- Slowly add egg mixture little by little to soup while stirring soup constantly to avoid egg lump.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.