Coffee Rubbed Salmon
- 3- 4oz salmon fillets
- 2 tsp finely ground espresso coffee
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
1) Combine all spices into a bowl.
2) Heat oil in a frying pan on medium low heat.
3) Quickly rinse salmon fillets. Then gently press spice mixture onto the outside creating a crust.
4) Place in frying pan and cook for until golden brown (about 4 minutes). Flip and cook other side till golden.
**The spice rub works beautifully on beef, chicken and pork!