Chocolate Peanut Butter Quinoa Granola
- 1 cups popped quinoa or quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa nibs
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup crushed cashews
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (you can reduce this by 1/2 if you like, it may not stick as well)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
1) Preheat oven to 350*F
2) Mix quinoa, cocoa nibs, raisins, cashews and sunflower seeds together.
3) Next, mix in maple syrup, peanut butter and mashed banana. Mix well.
4) Press mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased baking pan and bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes.
5) Remove and let cool. (Note, it is best to let it cool then put it in the fridge over night)
Note: You can then break up the mixture with a fork as granola or if you didn't press the mixture too thin, you can cut out small granola bars.