Chicken Sundried Tomato Primavera
2 tbsp canola oil
2 clove garlic
1/2 tbsp basil
1 tbsp parsley
½ tbsp oregano
½ tsp salt and pepper each
½ sweet onion, chopped
4 chicken breasts, chopped
1 box of whole wheat pasta
12 sundried tomatoes, chopped
8 crimini mushrooms, sliced
1 red pepper, chopped
3 cups of spinach
2 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp parmesan cheese
1) Boil pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat canola oil, garlic and onions on medium heat until onions are tender.
3) Add in all spices and stir for 30 seconds. Add in chicken and sauté until browned.
Add in remaining vegetables except spinach and cook for another 3-5 minutes
4) Add pasta and toss vegetables through pasta
5) Add spinach and olive oil and toss for about a minute until wilted
6) Divide between bowls and sprinkle 1 tbsp parmesan cheese on top
Makes 4-6 servings