Orange Cherry Spritzer
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part cherry juice
- 2 parts soda water
Gently stir all ingredients together. If I'm making a pitcher of this , I like to float some pitted, stems removed Bing cherries on top.
Ginger Lemon Green Tea
- 1 lemon
- 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tbsp fresh shredded ginger
- green tea leaves
- tea ball
- honey or agave
1) Slice lemon into 1/2 cm thick slices
2) Make the amount of green tea desired (I would recommend 1 to 1.5 liters) [Note: good green tea only needs to be steeped for about 2 minutes tops. If you are making iced tea with regular tea leaves, it may need more time]
3) Allow the tea to cool. Meanwhile, take your pitcher you will be using and fill it 1/4 of the way up with ice. Add in ginger, cinnamon sticks and some of the lemon slices. Add another 1/4 pitcher worth of ice and add more lemon slices. Repeat one last time so pitcher is 3/4 full.
4) Pour in tea and stir. Taste and add sweetness with honey, agave or maple syrup as desired [note, table sugar will not work well as it is gritty unless you add it to the hot tea. Be aware that the more you sweeten, the more the calories go up]
- 2 small apples
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- pitcher of ice water
1) Rinse and slice apple into thin wedges, leaving skin on.
2) Mix all ingredients together and allow water to sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend