Bok Choy is a leafy green vegetable popular in China. It's a good source of folate and calcium and makes a great addition to a stir fry.
Here is an easy recipe making Bok Choy as a side dish:
Garlic Bok Choy
1 large Bok Choy
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
1 tbsp soya sauce (low sodium)
1) Remove base of Bok Choy and dice remaining vegetable.
2) Bring oil to medium heat in a frying pan
3) Sautee garlic for 1 minute
4) Add in Bok Choy and sautee for 1 minute
5) Add in remaining ingredients and continue to sautee until Bok Choy wilts just slightly (only a few minutes max)