2 heads of broccoli
2 cloves of garlic
1) Trim stems of broccoli away and break into manageable pieces.
2) Boil broccoli, onion and garlic cloves in salted water covered.
3) Remove broccoli, onion and garlic when you can easily cut the broccoli pieces against the pot with a knife (about 3-4 minutes). Reserve the boiling water.
4) Take broccoli, onions and garlic while still warm and place in a blender. Add reserved water until it is about half way up the vegetables. Salt to taste.
5) Seal blender well and blend until smooth. The soup should have a thick but pourable consistency to it.
6) Serve in a bowl with a few walnuts and goat cheese.