Marinated Peach Bites
- 3 peaches
- ¼ cup red wine
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cucumber
- 20 small basil leaves (or slice large basil leaves)
- 1 avocado
- Large spinach leaves (or use Boston leaf lettuce)
- Slice peaches into wedges
- In a bowl, combine wine, oil, vinegar and syrup. Add peaches and let marinate for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, slice cucumber into thin coins. Slice avocado into thin slices as well. Pick out 16 large spinach leaves.
- Once everything is ready, take one spinach leaf on to your cutting board and place 1 marinated peach slice on top. Add one cucumber slice, one avocado slice and one basil leaf. Wrap spinach leaf over like a soft taco shell. Put on serving plate.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve immediately