1 large cucumber
1 red pepper
2 green onions
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 teaspoon lemon grass paste
1 teaspoon cilantro paste
1/2 tablespoon red chili flakes
juice from 1/2 lime
2 tsp sugar
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/4 cup peanuts
1) Using a mandolin, very thinly slice cucumber into coins. Remove coins.
2) Slice red pepper into very thin strips (use mandolin if possible).
3) Very thinly slice green onions.
4) Mix vegetables together in a large bowl.
5) Combine ingredients rice wine vinegar through to salt in a small bowl and whisk. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss.
6) Sprinkle on peanuts and serve.