Boozy Berry and Cherry Salad
1 cup blue berries
1 cup raspberries
2 cups strawberries
1 cup jarred sour cherries
1 cup black berries
1 cup fat free honey Greek yogurt
3 tbsp lemon curd (see below)
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
For Lemon Curd
1.5 cups sugar
1 stick butter
4 large eggs
pinch of salt
1) Mix all the fruit with the Lemoncello and Chambord in a bowl. Place in fridge in ready to use.
2) Zest all three lemons into a mixer and set the lemons aside. Mix in sugar.
3) Add butter until creamed.
4) Gradually add in each egg until well mixed.
5) Add lemon juice and salt until mixed.
6) Pour mixture into a sauce pan on low heat and cook for 10-15 minutes until mixture thickens. Set aside to cool.
7) Once cooled, mix 3 tbsp of lemon curd with ginger and honey yogurt.
8) Pull out the marinated salad and top with lemon yogurt mixture.
9) Serve immediately.
***Option: Serve the salad without the yogurt dressing and have the dressing in another bowl for guests to top themselves.