- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 leaves kale, chopped
- 4 jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 tbsp back olives, sliced and pitted
- 4 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 4 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
1) Toss romaine and kale together in a bowl and divide onto two serving plates.
2) Top each plate with red peppers, avocado, black olives and walnuts.
3) In a small dish combine mustard and honey. Drizzle over salads. Serve immediately.
*Note: You could add a little chicken or sharp cheddar cheese to this salad for an extra kick!